BENEFITS OF WEIGHT LOSS. U CAN DO IT.. COZ I DID IT.

I remember  back in 2007 when i was doing first year at some university somewhere in Asia. I  was chubby. I mean very chubby. I weighed about 85 kg. It affected me in so many ways, MOST of all it affected my self esteem. I hated the way i looked, i was jealous of my friend. For the sake of this we will call her Ms. Nd. I felt horrible. Then i listened to Joyce Meyer's sermon. Can't really remember its title but i remember her saying that;
" if you hate the way you look, you better stop talking about it and do something"
I had to change my food intake, i started drinking lots of water and even prayed for God to see me through. I mean God said that our bodies are his temple....we gotta look after them and that includes eating healthy.  He heard my humble cry. SEE FOR YOUR SELF!


 ME IN 2007 





ME NOW....2013
BENEFITS OF WEIGHT LOSS
  • It can reduce your risk of some potential serious health problems like stroke, heart attach, depression,infertility and back pain 
  • Believe me you will feel good, look good and not only have but feel confident.
YOU CAN DO IT! NEVER GIVE UP. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE