IS LIVING TOGETHER BEFORE MARRIAGE GOOD OR BAD?



 I personally think that living together before marriage is a bad idea. I mean given where I am coming from. I am a christian and call me old fashioned i really value God's principles and i try by his grace walk according to his will. I am not saying I am  perfect nor holy.

 From a Christian perspective, living together can be a temptation. Nevertheless, it depends on your mental fortitude.

This is why i think it is bad.

 1. Hebrews 13:14 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. 

There are certain things you should know about each other, but you don't have to live together for that. I mean you can ask each other, get to know each other, find out both of you have similar values and beliefs without staying together.
My mum likes saying that you cannnot buy a cow if you getting free milk from it everyday. When you live with a guy you somehow going to act like his wife, cook, clean and fulfull his desires in the bedroom. What happens when you guys have issues and break up.  You would have made a soul tie to that guy and it breaks you emotionally.  Its  hard hey. So why not date, get to know each other but not live together.

  I Corinthians 6: 18-20 

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

I think that as women we need to have a standard and not let guys control us. We gotta stand for what we believe. Don't let a guy fool you. Don't lose your dignity .If he really wants to be with you, he can wait until he puts the ring on it. That's when you can move in with him.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE