LADIES, DO YOU EXPECT AN EXPENSIVE RING FROM HIM?


 Do you expect and expensive ring from the guy who wants to marry you? Do see a need to put on a one million dollar ring? 

I personally think that there is no need whatsoever for an expensive ring. I know that it is something that I am going to put on everyday for the rest on my life but man..do I really have to ask for a million dollar ring. Material items are worthless. I mean if he loves me yeah he would go a bit higher than what he can afford, not a lot but just a little. 

I was raised in a family who always had enough to cover my needs and important stuff. I love fancy stuff yep...but um not gonna demand an expensive ring because I know that expensive stuff costs a lot. I personally think that it would be best to have a discussion of how much money the both of you have before buying such an expensive thing.

By the way who ever said that rings are a symbol of commitment. I don't think that engagement rings are a symbol of love and devotion. Guy please, just buy her what you can afford lest the both of you live in poverty after the whole marriage ceremony.  Why cant you just buy a ring you can afford and then make long term investments or buying a beautiful home.

LADIES, LETS BE REALISTIC, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR MAN MAKES.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE