MY SKIN REGIME


A lot of people always ask me what I use on my skin. I thank God that he blessed me hei. Truth is I have an oily stubborn skin. If I don't exfoliate at least twice a week mmmmm trust me u wont like the sight of my skin. I also ensure that I change my hair style, fixing or braiding often.

WHY YOU NEED TO EXFOLIATE
  •  You need to get rid of those clogged pores. Removing blackheads, whiteheads and clogged bumps is very important. I often have blackheads especilly on my forehead( T_ Zone). 
  • Dark marks: If you remove the surface of damaged skin tissue, you are basically ridding the skin of dark marks and then new skin tissue will form.   
I USE CLINIQUE 3 STEP AND NEUTROGENA  SCRUB

If you are in Botswana you can buy  the clinique 3 step at Foschini for P595.00 and the Neutrogena Scrub at Clicks for about P82.00
df-clinique-3-step_300.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE