DON'T BORROW CLOTHES




I hope I won't come across as a mean, selfish and weird person.

 I will be honest...I have a strictly "NO SHARING CLOTHES POLICY".


I want to believe that my parents played  major role to the birth of this policy. Growing up in a family of four beautiful ladies( me been the third) we were never in a thousand years allowed to borrow clothes from each other. Its either you have or you don't and wait for MAMA to buy for you. Again my mother is a clean freak, she would tell me that there are skin infections which are contagious. U know what I mean ....u borrow...u rock it without washing it...and walaaaa...Skin infection.

I feel like in the same way lending money can get awkward and messy ( MANY ARE TIMES) so can borrowing clothes.

I don't know.... I think this habit is common among women. I personally don't like it, don't do it and don't encourage it.

Ladies I really wanna hear your comments on this!..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE