HOLINESS


Precepts of men are not strong enough. You must learn God and learn to preach the gospel from him (he is our teacher and Shepard). I used to go to church and to tell you the truth I was not myself. A lot of Christians and are still trapped in that religious eggshell, where they go to church and they try to act holy because they do not understand what holiness means. 



I didn't get that too.
What is the first thing that pops in your mind when I ask you what holiness is. Most of us think that holiness is been morally upright, been sinless and blameless. Then let me ask you something….what is Righteousness?

You see God is distinct and sacred, there is no one like our God.. He is not sinful, he is above everything.  God’s nature is the expression of his holiness. It is beyond our compression ……it’s his perfection. Is there any human being like our God? Is there anyone so perfect like our God?

Holiness is been set apart, been distinct and abiding in God. It’s important for us to understand that we are human and acknowledge that we need God. We need to understand that we are sinners and come before his throne of grace to obtain mercy on a daily basis. We need to stop acting like we got it with God….acting like we are blameless and spotless. We need to stop caring less about people’s opinions and care more about WHAT GOD SAYS. We can understand what God requires from us by studying his word and communing with him on a daily basis. I have mustered the power of repentance.  Before I sleep I always ask God to forgive me of all my sins and teach me to be more like him.

My point is strive by the grace of God to be set apart and not try to blend in. …Be unique for the kingdom of God. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE