THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

The sorbet rechargeable cleanser removes dirt from pores much more effectively and gently than that of normal cleansing. The fine exfoliating bristles ensure deeper cleansing and gently remove dead skin cells, revealing brighter, more youthful looking skin. This ensures that subsequent face creams or serums are also absorbed better into the skin.


The cleanser is fully water-resistant which makes it safe to use and store in the bathroom.  It comes with 3 different heads (a daily cleansing brush, the exfoliating brush (with fine tapered bristles) and a silicone brush head for extra delicate skin).  I have found that I tend to use the daily cleansing brush every evening after doing a pre-cleanse to remove the bulk of my makeup and then I use the silicone brush head in the morning.  I use the exfoliating once a week.


I love that the cleanser comes with a USB charger which makes it easy enough to charge – no need to worry about batteries.  A single charge will also last you for around an hour of usage.  It has two operating speeds and has a dual direction rotation option to ensure that you really do get a better cleanse.
ME WITHOUT MAKE UP


Overall, I am absolutely in love with this product. Ladies. GET YOUR NOW.

This guy goes in handy......I LOVE IT 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE