DO YOU THINK CLOSURE IS WORTH IT?

Would you say closure is needed to forgive? First and foremost lets define closure.
Closure is an act or a process of closing something



Do I think closure is needed in order for the process of forgiveness to take place. No, I don't. Forgiveness is a personal matter. If you don't forgive, you allow yourself to be angry, bitter and resentful towards another person. The thing about forgiveness is that you the one who suffers and the person probably does not think about you no more.

The question is ; do you care so much about yourself? If you do then you need to realize that no one is perfect, your ex is not perfect and either are you. You need to understand that everyone has been in a relationship and got hurt. You need to leave it in the past and learn from it.

I personally think that people who want closure use that as an excuse to meet their exes. I realized that back then when I longed to talk to my ex, I would tell myself man.... I need closure. I needed so badly  to understand why he did what he did to me. I needed to make peace with my past.Now Im okay because I totally surrendered my life to God. I no longer believe in all of that. I got it real. I have moved on. I bless him and have moved on.

I know my worth. I know that I deserve the best. I don't need closure. You don't need closure. What you need is a relationship with God.

When someone shows you who they are believe them. If he loved you he would be with you now. If You don't need to keep on rekindling old love, old flames, You don't need to keep on putting effort trying to get someone's attention, That's closure....(gal you need attention). Harsh..but true. Focus on building yourself. The real truth is that there is a reason why you broke up with him.


Closure will never help you heal or forget what happened. Learn this;

Your greatest sorrows and past hurts can become the ground of fundamental gratitude for God's mercy. Just be aware that no one is perfect but God is. God is able to help each and every one of us to heal and move on to a point where we are positioned to experience his unconditional love. All all he is love.

YOU DON'T NEED CLOSURE

Let me know what you think

Comments

  1. you don't need closure to forgive. you can decide to forgive then closure will come. I think.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE