HOW I TAKE CARE OF MY NATURAL HAIR

How I take care of my hair
1.      I wash it once in two weeks. Changing my hairstyle every month end has helped me to be kinna be consistent with this.
2.      I always, always use a conditioner whenever I wash my hair.
3.      I relax my hair once a year…I know some of you might not believe me, I actually do. I don’t use hair straighteners anymore. I figured heat is not good for my hair.  
4.      Lastly, I make sure that I braid box braids or basically do protective hairstyles. I make sure that weaves are not too tight.
5.      Jamaican oil works wonders ladies. Coconut oil too.


WHERE TO GET THE ITEMS
·         Shampoo and Conditioner: Squaremart
·         Jamaican Hairfood; Dynamic at the Bus Station
·         MPL: Dynamic at the Bus Station


IT’S GOOD TO GIVE YOUR HAIR A BREAK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE