DRINK WATER


You probably have heard this over and over that we must drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
I personally drink 2 liters of water a day.
I definitely noticed some positive changes in my body since I started drinking lots of water.
·         I lost weight and I actually look and feel more confident. I noticed that when I drink lots of water, I don’t get hungry frequently. Indirectly, water helped me to control calories.

·   My skin looks amazing guys. I’m not bragging. I don’t wear makeup everyday anymore. I have nothing against make up though.


·         My bowel function has become more regulated. I no longer get bloated. 

How much water should you drink though?
Like they always say, too much of anything is bad.
I used the hydration calculator to help me determine how much water I should drink. Check it out





If you don’t already drink lots of water, you really should start now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE