ARE YOU HIS SIDE CHICK ?





I had his initials written in my heart. I loved him, yes I was obsessed with him. I told myself that I would do anything for him because I assumed he would do the same for me. I trusted him with my life. I lost my self. My friends told me he was gonna hurt me but I told myself I wasn't gonna walk away. I fell in love with him.....but he was never into me. He presented like he was. All he wanted was a re- bound, a girl he was gonna use to get over his ex girlfriend now girlfriend. When I remember the hurt I literally allowed myself to go through, I would do anything to let other women know that we are responsible for our lives.  Don't try to find fulfillment in a man.Be content with whom you are first. When you want something so passionately that's all that matters and you don't care who gets hurts. It began out of curiously and yes curiosity killed me. The first few months were interesting ( new love he he!). We would go out often, take drives to the beach, go shopping together and had all the fun u can think of. Time flew so fast, I guess we both healed faster. He was still in love with his ex. 

Now back to the subject: I WAS A SIDE CHICK. HARD TO ADMIT BUT YES I WAS A SIDE CHICK

At this point I have no sympathy at all for women like us because there are good and deserving men out there. I am grateful that God opened my eyes. Its never too late to walk away. I stumbled, I fell. I have been angry and shaken, so pissed at myself for allowing myself to be used like that. I mean I am beautiful and smart, I deserve a kind, loving man whose not gonna treat me so cheap. I found a new place to begin, his his arms( Jesus). I saw a side of God that I have never seen. He healed me, gave me a place in his heart and opened my eyes to realise that there he created 7 billion people in planet earth and that he is more that capable to give me a good Godly man, a man after his own heart. A man who understands what it means to love because he would be in love with him( God). 

LADIES PLEASE TAKE NOTE:  There is a difference between been a victim, a fool and willing to co -opt to be played and become a side chick. You are beautiful, don't compromise your principles to fit in some guy's life who doesn't love you. I mean you can tell if he's serious about you or not. Wait upon God for your husband. Don't invest emotionally on someone you not sure about.We can do it by his grace.

SIGNS THAT YOU PROBABLY A SIDE CHICK

1. He doesn't not reply your messages and he does not pick your calls nor call you back. You the one whose always trying so hard to get a hold of him. If its real between you two non of you have to reall try to get a hold of each other. When communication is one sided....girl lets get real..you might be a side chick. 

2. He only contacts you when he wants something, sex, money or something. 

3. He is secretive and does not seek any advise from you about anything. There is no connection whatso ever. Hehehe he doesnt seem to think that you coould be reliable. He would rather run to his ex and not you. Girl please get real..side chick!

4. No pictures of you at all in his phone....not even one. 

5. He introduces you by your name, as a friend and not as his girlfriend.

6. You dont get to attend any event with him because he doent want to be seen with you.

7. He indirectly disrespects. Not teasing i mean disrespect e.g you lying on your bed like an old woman.  That guy doesn't love you, hes using you. 

8.  He doent want you to touch his phone. Yeah he has his own privacy and all that but come on what is he hiding that he would want to kill you if you touched his phone.....side chick.

The most important  thing is peace. If you are constantly not at peace with this guy...you might as well as yourself some heartbreak and break up with him. 

If you have any second doubts about a man, give him the green light. I personally literally settled for less. But at this point I am wiser. I can't and i wont settle for less. 

SIDE CHICK DAYS ARE OVER...YOU DESERVE THE BEST AND NOTHING LESS. LOVE AND RESPECT YOURSELF YOUNG LADY.

Don't allow your self to be a victim or simply a fool.










Comments

  1. Haha..nice read. U know it wasn't like that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE