IS IT OKAY TO KEEP COMMUNICATING WITH AN EX




First and foremost I would like to apologize for not blogging for sometime ( festive u know). I'm back and ready to share my views with you all my beautiful people. I happen to have dated about two or three guys until I became serious with God. I broke up with my ex because he got close with another girl, started liking each other.I was hurt. At that time I got close with one of the guys at church whom I ended up dating but after some months. Then my first guy believed that I cheated...he forgot that he neglected me. So guys give your ladies time,listen to their never ending stories about makeup and how she found a new recipe blah blah blah. So during this holiday, I happened to have missed a few calls from my first ex. Truth is i sent him a message  to say I heard you back, I a m glad to are back and safe. Then he called me after two days. I left my phone at my hometown( Mahalapye) and visited my grannies in Serowe. So when I came back I went through my phone to return calls and wala..it was him. I called him..it was okay..we were talking about life in general, he asked me how I was doing..it was nothing all lo-vi do-vi. We said what we said then I hanged up. After 5 minutes he calls and he was like" Gal my girlfriend says that you should never call me". And in my mind I'm what! dude you called me first at 2:02 am. I was only returning your calls. I let it go because now I am different...God wants me to Guard my Heart.


Now back to the topic...IS IT OKAY TO TALK TO AN EX

I think I know the bible very well. I am however not sure the bible has anything to do with how to treat an ex. But when I think about exes I remember this one thing" God is love". God wants us to forgive and he forgave us. That does not necessarily mean that we go back with our exes or something. It simply means that we acknowledge that we have wronged one another and hurt each other's feeling and we are willing by the grace of God to let go and let him heal us. That is why It is important to wait upon God for your husband. Not many of us have trusted God to wait. Give it a try, instead of allowing your heart to be broken by random guys, preserve your self for your husband

Matthew 18:21-22, it says: Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. 

THIS IS WHAT I THINK

1. Personally, Ex's are ex's for a reason. Forgive and forget 
2. It can be annoying, it brings about trust issues
3. People are different, if your current one does not like it, you gotta respect them and cut off all communications with them

NOT ALL EXES ARE BAD..SOME WERE A BLESSING!

Comments

  1. Hmm, nicely put. But i gotta say, sometimes you just have to ask yourself, "why is this guy getting close to someone else? What is it that he is searching for out there that he is not getting here with me? etc"

    These are questions that should be raised and discussed by both partners. I have been in a case where i was young and I couldnt get the attention that i needed and deserved from my partner but she had time for "other people", tried communicating this to them several times but to no avail.

    I personally feel that communicating with an ex is bound to ruin the current relationship, especially when there are no boundaries set and both parties have not really moved on with their love lives.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE