I have been thinking back and saying 2015 was a bad year. It was difficult, it was painful. However, when I look at the totality of the year, when putting everything in context, it’s been a wonderful year. The 365 terrific days far outweigh the one bad day. That day won’t fade away though. I and my sister were just chilling when I got a call from my paternal aunt who asked that we meet. “Your dad, mum, aunt and uncle were involved in a car accident”, she said. Oh you have no idea how painful that was. None of us were mentally prepared to hear that. Only my mother survived but she’s still fighting for her life to date. Back to what I want to address. I want people to understand the importance of pulling over when they see an ambulance coming from behind them. I remember a few days after the accident, we called MRI to transport my mum from my home village to Gaborone. We were driving down the road and I’m pretty sure that people caught a glimpse of flashing lights in...
Comments
Post a Comment