HARD WORK PAYS.

The corporate world is brutal. One goes through challenges and makes a lot of mistakes. It can be very difficult especially if you are in a new environment where you don’t know anyone. Guess what, you are not alone. I remember when I started working ….man it was tough… At times I would rush to the toilets and cry myself out coz I felt misunderstood and mistreated.






If you want to enjoy your work I advise you do the below:


1.      Always remember that God gave you this job
2.      Don’t overload  yourself as this will stress you
3.      Humble yourself and learn from your supervisors
4.      Focus on the end goal

WORK DELIGINTLY
If you work diligently, God will uplift you.


Proverbs 10 verse 4 says that he becometh poor that dealeth with slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE