MY SKINCARE ROUTINE

Ladies, I am not going to say much expect this;

Great skin starts with a consistent skincare regimen


Here is my skin care regime

Step 1 | Cleanse/Scrub  – Massage pea-sized amount of  Garnier Scrub  into dampened face for 30 seconds; rinse with warm water, pat dry.
Step 2 | Tone – Saturate cotton ball with Garnier Toner and swipe cotton ball across entire face, excluding eyelids and lips.
Step 3 | Moisturize . Apply Argan oil (at night) to your entire face. I also use Ponds Perfect Colour Complex (For Very Oily Skin). I have Oily Skin
BELOW IS A PICTURE OF ALL THE PRODUCTS I USE
WHERE TO FIND THEM;  AT CLICKS, FOLLOW THE LINK DOWN BELOW
https://clicks.co.za/

Argan Oil. A friend bought it for me in Namibia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE