SPEAK LIFE!

We should choose to speak to speak positive and excellent things. The bibles says that the power of life and death in the tongue. I have learnt to search my heart, to examine myself. I have observed that whenever my relationship with God is not healthy I become negative.


The truth is our words affect us and the people around us. Words are powerful. God spoke things into existence. Our words can also affect what God is able to do for us. The thing is that for one to have a positive life, one must have a positive mouth. Even in our darkest days, in the midst of trials and tribulations, we must keep on declaring good things. 

We must keep our tongues from speaking evil. SPEAK LIFE!!! SPEAK LIFE!!!



From today, I chose to change my life for good. I choose to speak positively, I choose to speak of noble, worthy and important things. I choose to be the salt and the light. I choose to be happy.
Lastly, if the people around you always speak negatively, I suggest that you talk to them so they can change. If they don’t change, then it's time for you to make new friends. Negative energy is bad for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SORBET FACE ELECTRIC BRUSH

YOU GIVE ME JOY

YOU ARE NOT ALONE